We are seeking a highly skilled freelance, for the role of Social Media & Content Marketing Manager.
You will research, strategize, write and produce content that fuels our entire communication & marketing programme. You will be given the opportunity to fully utilise your creativity to grow our brand’s media and social media presence.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable passionate creative writing skills as well as an eye for art, design, photography and videography. If you can transfer you emotions onto text and you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and implement all marketing initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Duties of a Content Manager
· Content creation for all online communication aspect of the company.
· Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
· Creating on-site editorial content, as well as creating and promoting content for social media, newsletters, blogs and beyond.
· Writing entertaining and informative, have an eye for photography and video
· Publish engaging content ensuring brand consistency
· Use content management systems to improve website traffic and users engagement metrics
· Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
· Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
· Managing customer feedback and very actively engaging with our audience
· Manage paid social media advertising campaigns
The ideal candidate
Significant proven track record experience in content marketing on social platforms
You will be expected to write concisely, effectively and – most importantly – ingeniously to bring our products’ stories to life
A true Social Media Native; you use daily, for work and in personal life : YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Blogs and you understand the nuances of each platform
Understanding of, or experience dealing with, Influencer and medias: Finding, influencers/blogs/ sites with whom to establish a collaboration, deciding nature/form of collaboration and contacting them
Proven work experience as a Content manager
Hands on experience with MS Office, Adobe, WordPress
Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
Exceptional writing skills in English
Attention to detail
Good organizational and time-management skills
Degree educated ideally from an English, marketing or Journalism related degree.
Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
If you feel your personality and skills matches our brand, send us an email with your references : firstname.lastname@example.org